[GNC-dev] "2" version of source code

Jean Laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 12:51:13 EDT 2020

Ah cool! Let me know if I can help revive the code (I doubt it, this is
usually a solo effort, but just in case).
I just think that multi-select is a standard features of software and
it's nuts that we're missing it. It would help with many things I think:
deleting a bunch of transactions, moving them etc. Not that it's easy to
do mind you, I realize that (corner cases etc). But I think we at least
have to try, no?

Jean