[GNC-dev] "2" version of source code

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Jul 14 14:53:51 EDT 2020

I don't think that the speed is fixable on Gtk3: GtkTreeModels are slow and big ones are slower. Gtk4 has a new ListModel architecture that's supposed to be faster but of course it hasn't yet encountered the real world so there's no way to be sure.

Jean, Reg2 has its own component, Regist-2, in the bug tracker. You might review the bugs.

Regards,
John Ralls