[GNC-dev] WSL 2 and GnuCash

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Jul 26 11:31:08 EDT 2020

Oh. I thought that WSL2 didn't require the XServer. I did look at the WSL2 installation page (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install-win10) yesterday and it's indeed a geeks-only undertaking at this point.

It looks like we'll be stuck with MinGW for the foreseeable future.

Regards,
John Ralls