[GNC-dev] Feedback on GnuCash 3.903

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:12:17 EDT 2020

Bob, I wonder if you could write a chapter or section about "GnuCash
specific GUI behaviour" to put into or near
https://code.gnucash.org/docs/C/gnucash-help/GUIMenus.html
Obvisiously one part should also go into
https://code.gnucash.org/docs/C/gnucash-help/custom-gnucash.html

Chris, can you review
https://code.gnucash.org/docs/C/gnucash-help/Reports.html
I believe, it does not reflect all your modifications.

If you are not comfortable with docbook, you can also put it in the wiki.

Regards
Frank