[GNC-dev] GnuCash 3.905: gwenhywfar packaging

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 20:25:01 EDT 2020

David,

if you look in
https://github.com/aqbanking/gwenhywfar/tree/master/gui
you see a bunch of GUIs, e.g Kmymoney would use QT.

For us it is all part of gwenhywfar. But Micha Lenk has split it
already for Debian in a bunch of subpackages:
https://packages.debian.org/testing/source/libgwenhywfar

If you like, you can add a note in the wiki, perhaps
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Debian#Online_Banking, linked by a new
paragraph in Ubuntu#GnuCash_package?

Regards
Frank