[GNC-dev] GnuCash 3.905: gwenhywfar packaging

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Wed Jun 17 20:54:57 EDT 2020

Thanks Frank,

I will add a note to the Wiki on Building on GnuCash for the Debian/Ubuntu/Mint distros as well.
Micha has versions on launchpad/ubuntu for the recent Ubuntu version. I only needed libgwengui-gtk3 to get 3.905 to
build. The libgwengui and libgwenhywfar packages are all available via apt which installs 4.20.0-1 in LM19.3.
i will check out the LM20beta which has just been released after I get back from holidays at the end of next week.

Cheers
David

--
Dr David R Cousens