[GNC-dev] [GNC] GnuCash 3.906 Released

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jun 24 10:52:41 EDT 2020

Bob,

Thanks, that was the ticket.

I very carefully set them to 1px (column dividers still visible as a now thicker line) which is rather tricky.

The layout was retained.

Apparently, the columns that were getting reset on me had been reduced to zero.

So I guess this is working as intended (or allowed by code restraints) but I can’t say it is intuitive and I suspect something in the wiki and documentation (if not already there, my apologies if it is) would be in order.

Regards,
Adrien