[GNC-dev] Cannot build master on mac os

jean laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 16:07:04 EDT 2020

Please respond to the mailing list as well.
You can follow this
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Building

The initial setup can be a bit gnarly, my advice is: follow the
instructions above, and if you run into any issues, send an email to to
this group, and somebody will help you. Normally everything should work
well right off the bat, but it's not impossible that some parts get
stale and the doc does not reflect that (it was the case for me).

I also have my own detailed instructions for when I set things up for
the first time myself, but i"m pretty sure they wouldn't be useful any
longer...
Jean