[GNC-dev] Cannot build master on mac os

jean ripngo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 16:31:26 EDT 2020

The build complains that I'm missing boost:
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:541 (message):
   A suitable Boost is not installed, and is required.  GnuCash requires
that
   Boost be compatible and compiled with C++17.  Boost 1.67 is the first
   compatible release but some distributions have patched earlier ones
to work
   with C++17.  Please install it and ensure that the following
libraries are
   built: date_time, filesystem, locale, regex, program_options and system.

Any special instructions on how to get boost?
Should I rerun the entire install process from scratch?
J.