[GNC-dev] translating python - how to generate pot file?

c.holtermann at gmx.de c.holtermann at gmx.de
Sun Mar 1 01:31:33 EST 2020

Hello John,

I'm on debian buster.

make pot

leads to

make: *** Keine Regel, um „pot“ zu erstellen.  Schluss.

or

LANG=en_US.utf8
make pot

make: *** No rule to make target 'pot'.  Stop.

or using ninja:

make ninja

ninja: error: unknown target 'pot', did you mean 'foo'?

make pot on branch 3.8 works as I just found out. Cherry-picking my
modifications from PR 655 and make pot works as well. pot file gets
generated and the python strings get included.

regards,

Christoph Holtermann