[GNC-dev] translating python - how to generate pot file?

c.holtermann at gmx.de c.holtermann at gmx.de
Sun Mar 1 01:43:57 EST 2020

Hello,

I don't have gettext 0.20. That disables potfile generation.
It would be helpful if that message was shown when trying to
make pot.
If I remove that condition in CMakeList.txt pot file gets build.
I'll work with that one to provide german translations for the
python strings.

regards,

Christoph Holtermann