[GNC-dev] QIF Import Suggestion

Alan Auerbach aauerbach at poolthing.com
Fri Mar 27 21:21:13 EDT 2020

Dear Geert Janssens,

I am a user, not an engineer or expert in developing applications. I have
never heard of Bugzilla so I read the information that you linked.
Unfortunately, it is Greek to me. I understand no more about Bugzilla today
than I did yesterday.

As I user, I figured out a workaround (it took many hours) when the QIF
import kept failing. I am glad I was able to make it work for me. I shared
the experience on the mailing list-also a new concept to me-so that others
that run into the same failure can understand it. I cannot fix the problem
in the application. I do not understand how to use Bugzilla. I have done my
best to bring the issue to the attention of the people who (I thought) can
address it for others (I have no plans to run any more imports). If it is
not sufficient, all I can say is that I did the best I know how.

Best wishes,

14343 North Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard, Apt. 1009
Scottsdale, AZ 85260-3634

(480) 922-0484 Text
(844) 395-7098 Fax