[GNC-dev] Question about account list and typeahead

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Mar 28 08:28:25 EDT 2020

Search button?

The issue I’m speaking of is when you are on the Accounts tab and just start typing. A small entry field will pop up, usually in the lower right corner (location varies) and it finds (as you type) whatever text you just typed in that tab. It isn’t a feature of GnuCash to search for accounts. It is a feature of GTK as a general content search.

That is where my delete and/or backspace key do not work for me. (using Apple standard keyboard or a full keyboard) Yes, this field comes up blank initially, but if you misspelled something, you can’t use delete/backspace to fix it. You have to highlight the entire text first.

Regards,
Adrien