[GNC-dev] Introduction

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 22:54:20 EDT 2020

Welcome, Dean. My goals have been:
- push reports forward to extract as much information as possible from the
rich data available for use
- refactor report infrastructure, homogenise API
- pushing non-report code from guile to C
- improve UI and usability

Bugzilla is a good place to start, but many old bugs are now obsolete. The
mailing list archives and the git history are extremely useful.
Good luck!