[GNC-dev] introduction

András Nilsson-Berényí wesfoledog at airmail.cc
Sun Sep 27 10:14:32 EDT 2020

Hi everyone at Gnucash!

I'm writing this as a presentation of myself. My name is Andrash, I'm
34
years old and I live in southern Sweden.
This project caught my eye because I use this program myself and think
it's really interesting to use Gnucash for personal finances.
I have a background in C, which I programmed in my spare time, and
Javascript which I worked two years with at a company.
I'm in favor of freedom and thus I only use free distros and websites
that have libre JS. This means I cannot use Github.

I'm currently successful in cloning and building the program but I am
unsure if I want to work backend or frontend.

Cheers.
Andrash.