[GNC-dev] Adding a button to abort scrub?

jean laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 11:38:29 EDT 2020

> The downside is that it's not terribly discoverable. What can we do to make it more so?

I agree, but I don't know how to make the ESC obvious.

> It would be nice to put it in the progress-bar code so that it is available by default for all processes that use the progress bar. Check & Repair isn't used much but there are plenty of reports that take awhile on a large book and it would be nice to be able to stop the report generating so one can get to the options dialog and set up the report one really wants.

I thought of that: add an abort button that's handled like the progress
bar in the code (it's a mess, but it would be easy to duplicate) and can
be used in all situations where the progress bar is used. I can take a
look at that. But there might be more pressing things to fix, no?
Jean