[GNC-dev] Adding a button to abort scrub?

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 10:35:56 EDT 2020

PR 748 already works well in handling Escape in register scrub, report
building and rendering. The progress bar is augmented by adding state:
inactive, active non cancelable, active & cancelable, active & cancelling.

The idea to add a stop button next to the progress bar is sound, and its
visibility would depend on the cancelable status.