[GNC-dev] [GNC] Tabs Behaviors in GNC4.1

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Sep 21 12:15:46 EDT 2020

Adrien,

You might prefer gnucash-patches. gnucash-changes includes the code diff while gnucash-patches has just the commit message. Both link to the commit on GitHub so if you feel a need to look at a patch it's only a click away.

Like gnucash-announce those are send-only lists. They don't accept posts from subscribers. If you want to comment on a commit you'll need a GitHub account.

Those lists reflect only commits to the repositories. You'll have to monitor https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/pulls to keep up with work in progress. Github publishes an RSS feed on the page.

Regards,
John Ralls