[GNC-dev] Cookbooks

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 12:02:00 EDT 2020

Am 28.09.20 um 16:35 schrieb Christopher Lam:
> I'm not convinced the generic Guide is an appropriate location for such
> country-specific recipes.

Neither you nor your draft told us explicitly that it is an Aussi thing. ;-)

> The wiki is fine but has poor organisation.

I created Category:AU‎ and Category:GST/VAT on behalf of you and
populated the later after a simple search.
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Category:GST/VAT gives you an impression.

> Hence my original query above.
>
> Contrast: https://beancount.github.io/docs/

We do not have the human resources to maintain another set of docs.

But I would like to use "Cookbook & Examples" as title of a new part of
the Guide.

~Frank