[GNC-dev] Cookbooks

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 12:24:36 EDT 2020

Frank,

The entire Guide was originally written as a step-by-step "cookbook"
with sections in each chapter "putting it all together." Those sections
have slowly disappeared over time, in large part because they were
overly specific (an existing example is the section that uses a Degas
painting as an example of capital gains?!?), or used informal language
that obscured the underlying concepts they were trying to explain.
Putting case studies on the wiki is far and away a better solution than
re-cluttering the Guide with information that only a few will need.

David T.