[GNC-dev] New OFX Requirements For USAA FSB

Jean L ripngo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 12:00:36 EST 2021

Wow! That's dedication!
I have to admit, the same thing happened with my Credit Union (Patelco)
and I didn't have the dedication to do what you did!
Kudos to you. It's really maddening, like you say, that apparently the
only clients that our banks think have the right to download their data
are Quicken customers.
In any case, thanks for posting the "recipe" and the details of how you
got to your final success. I'm impressed!
One thing though: I would have imagined that the communication between
Quicken and your bank was encrypted, how were you able to decrypt that,
not knowing any of the keys they probably use?
Jean