[GNC-dev] New OFX Requirements For USAA FSB

Bob White white.b at me.com
Thu Jan 28 20:01:05 EST 2021

Not sure if this is the proper channel, but USAA Federal Savings Bank has deprecated older QWIN OFX support.

I have confirmed with the bank this occurred on 27 Jan 2021.

Using a trial subscription for Quicken for Mac, I have an OFX log for new syncing sequence with USAA.

Here's a snippet:

2021-01-28 16:50:44 +0000: Request to: https://df3cx-services.1fsapi.com/casm/usaa/access.ofx (BID 67811)
Full request body string:
OFXHEADER:100
DATA:OFXSGML
VERSION:103
SECURITY:NONE
ENCODING:USASCII
CHARSET:1252
COMPRESSION:NONE
OLDFILEUID:NONE
NEWFILEUID:NONE

<OFX>
<SIGNONMSGSRQV1>
<SONRQ>
<DTCLIENT>20210128115044.978[-5:EST]
<USERID>XXXX
<USERPASS>XXXXXX
<GENUSERKEY>N
<LANGUAGE>ENG
<FI>
<ORG>USAA Federal Savings Bank
<FID>67811
</FI>
<APPID>QMOFX
<APPVER>2300
<CLIENTUID>xxxxxxxx-DB64-4AC0-A835-xxxxxx840640
</SONRQ>
</SIGNONMSGSRQV1>
<PROFMSGSRQV1>
<PROFTRNRQ>
<TRNUID>xxxxxxxx-8F48-47B5-A984-xxxxxx03392E
<PROFRQ>
<CLIENTROUTING>MSGSET
<DTPROFUP>xxxx0101
</PROFRQ>
</PROFTRNRQ>
</PROFMSGSRQV1>
</OFX>

I have edited the online banking user and account files to the point where I think they should reflect the above settings, but to no avail.  What is the proper way to debug new OFX setup?  Can it be done here or should I be talking specifically with the aqbanking team?

Thanks,

Bob White