[GNC-dev] New OFX Requirements For USAA FSB

Jean L ripngo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 22:23:30 EST 2021

Wow, that's really cool. I would love to replicate that to be able to
connect to my bank as I'm sure many would. I wonder if there would be a
way to make that a bit easier than completely manually.
At the moment, I have a python script that logs into my bank, make the
right clicks and downloads the OFX files. Definitely NOT robust so I
would love to be able to go back to downloading ofx files directly.

Could you possibly write a small blurb on how to do this, from start to
finish? That would be super useful for me. On the other hand, I'm not
sure whether this is 100% within the law, not sure whether the DMCA has
something to say about this or not :(

Jean