[GNC-dev] New OFX Requirements For USAA FSB

Randy Johnson rsjdev314 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 07:11:42 EST 2021

I attempted to use AqBanking's TRNUID, and something on the far side
returned a Java.IO error instead of any useful info. Some experimentation
shows it must be a UUID.

I ran my experiments with APPVER of 2300 and this worked. The curl command
Scott provided works, I think the typo was in his description.

-Randy