[GNC-dev] [MAINT] Unplanned network outage

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Thu Feb 11 15:03:00 EST 2021

Hi,

Some of you may have noticed that code went offline around 2:30am US/ET
this morning.  My ISP made a change which caused my "magic box" (a device
I use to work around a NAT table limit) to stop working.  I manually
corrected the issue at 7:15am and have written some code to attempt to do
that automagically next time.  Of course I can't test that until the next
time $ISP decides to do some network hardware work.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745