[GNC-dev] New OFX Requirements For USAA FSB

Bob White white.b at me.com
Fri Feb 12 13:46:59 EST 2021

Martin,

Thanks!  Being able to see the header cleared things right up--there was a spurious "%0A" hanging off the end of the my 'serverAddr' in the user settings file, how it got there I do not know.

As it turns out, with a proper user config, the current master branches of gwenhywfar and aqbanking/aqbanking-cli are good to download from USAA's new OFX URL https://df3cx-services.1fsapi.com/casm/usaa/access.ofx.

For the list--when is the next release of GnuCash?

Regards,

Bob