[GNC-dev] New OFX Requirements For USAA FSB

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Feb 12 18:07:17 EST 2021

Bob,

The next GnuCash release is 6 weeks from Sunday. This has nothing to do with GnuCash code so that doesn't really matter except that it's the next regular opportunity to update the bundled AQBanking for flatpak, macOS, and Microsoft Windows. Once Martin releases a new AQBanking version with the changes we can generate new bundles on 4.4, we needn't wait for a release.

Regards,
John Ralls