[GNC-dev] New OFX Requirements For USAA FSB

Martin Preuss martin at aquamaniac.de
Sun Feb 14 16:12:46 EST 2021

Am 14.02.21 um 05:04 schrieb John Ralls:
[...]
> USAA changed the account number on my credit card account, so I had to retrieve my accounts again in the AQBanking Wizard. I encountered a few problems with that process:
> * If the old account was present it wasn't overwritten: I had to remove the old USAA accounts first.
Probably because the account number changed...

> * The downloaded accounts weren't associated with the right AQBanking user. Each had to be edited to set the correct one.
Thats interesting: Is it assigned to a completely false user (e.g. a user you used for other banks) or doesn't the account get an user assigned?

> * The BankID and Bank Name were set to a string of 0s on the credit card account. I didn't try connecting with the 0s but changed both as Bob White has done.
Maybe the OFX importer didn't catch those fields...

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"