[GNC-dev] GnuCash 4.4 tests failing

Manfred Usselmann manfred at usselmann.de
Sun Jan 3 08:12:38 EST 2021

Hi,

I'm building GnuCash 4.4 for Void Linux. The build itself is successful
and GC seems to run ok, but when I run the test suite with the released
code some test do fail:

     96% tests passed, 4 tests failed out of 111

     The following tests FAILED:
              31 - test-qof (Subprocess aborted)
              54 - test-gnc-numeric (Failed)
              55 - test-gnc-timezone (Failed)
              56 - test-gnc-datetime (Failed)

For details see attached log. Can this be ignored and the package
released despite of these failed tests?

Thanks!

Manfred