[GNC-dev] Toolbar Style

Taull Boi taullboi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 07:52:18 EST 2021

Geert,

Thanks for your reply. I haven't programmed with Gtk for a long time but I
must be missing something: if the calls to set the style and icon size in
the toolbar were removed, wouldn't the gtk (or user) defaults be used
anyway? Alternatively, could we use the gtk settings to initialize the
toolbar?

Thanks