[GNC-dev] Toolbar Style

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sun Mar 7 04:29:28 EST 2021

Hi,

The configuration option you reference to is a Gtk configuration option. The
Gtk project has dropped this option with Gtk3. It now puts responsibility with
the projects using Gtk3 to decide which toolbar style to use.

So when GnuCash switched to  Gtk3, the possibility to configure this as a user
was lost. After a few trials with what should be the best hard-coded style, we
ended up with the small icons+text as the best compromise.

Regards,

Geert