[GNC-dev] USAA Aqbanking Account Import

Martin Preuss martin at aquamaniac.de
Wed May 5 12:27:29 EDT 2021

Hi,

Am 05.05.21 um 05:04 schrieb Brian Ward:
[...]
>  AqBanking    : 6.2.9.0
> [📦 org.gnucash.GnuCash ~]$ export GWEN_LOGLEVEL=info
> [📦 org.gnucash.GnuCash ~]$ export AQBANKING_LOGLEVEL=info
> [📦 org.gnucash.GnuCash ~]$ export AQOFX_LOG_COMM=1
> [📦 org.gnucash.GnuCash ~]$ export AQOFXCONNECT_LOGLEVEL=info
[...]

Would be nice to see what happens in the log (I believe the log is written to "gnucash.trace" or something like that). If you like you can send me a redacted version of the log file, maybe I can find out whats going on here...

Regards
Martin (AqBanking Team)

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"