[GNC-dev] USAA Aqbanking Account Import

Brian Ward brian at briantward.com
Thu May 6 16:12:09 EDT 2021

Pshh... well, after I added one account manually I called it a night.  Now
when I went in to replicate it again, it works fine and it pulls all the
rest of my accounts in.  Maybe there was an issue with adding accounts to
an empty account list.  I'll have to test that out on a fresh gnucash
file.  Another time maybe.

Thanks for pointing out that gnucash.trace file

Brian