[GNC-dev] How to get Report Development Environment Working in Windows

flywire flywire0 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 21:32:06 EDT 2021

John, presumably you mentioned a guile instance because it's more efficient
than the technique I asked about to reload reports without restarting
GnuCash. That doesn't bring up a Win10 guile instance:

C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\GnuCash>type guile-env.bat
@ echo off
REM
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2021-September/045942.html
set GUILE_LOAD_PATH="c:\Program Files
(x86)\gnucash\share\guile\2.2;c:\Program Files
(x86)\gnucash\share\guile\site\2.2"
set GUILE__COMPILED_LOAD_PATH="c:\Program Files
(x86)\gnucash\lib\guile\2.2\ccache;c:\Program Files
(x86)\gnucash\lib\guile\2.2\site-ccache"
path = "c:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin";%PATH%
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\GnuCash>guile-env

C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\GnuCash>guile
Uncaught exception:
Throw to key misc-error with args ("primitive-load-path" "Unable to find
file ~S in load path" ("ice-9/boot-9") #f)Cannot exit gracefully when init
is in progress; aborting.

C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\GnuCash>dir /b
accelerator-map
books
checks
config-user.scm