[GNC-dev] Report with Fiscal Year

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 07:41:47 EDT 2021

Where is it mentioned that reports are being converted to c++?

There is currently a separation between libgnucash (eg the engine and
backend database) and gnucash (eg the UI, reports, import/export). There is
a drive to remove guile from libgnucash. This may allow libgnucash to be
used in iOS for example.