[GNC-dev] Report with Fiscal Year

Arman Schwarz armanschwarz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 19:00:07 EDT 2021

This seems like a lot of work. Kudos to anyone who wants to put in the
time, but I think the cost of maintaining a separate glossary exceeds the
benefit. To be clear, by "cost" I don't just mean the effort of creating
it, but also the risk that the newstarter community will be left to wade
through poorly maintained UK forks of US English pages.

As an Australian I may never have used the term "fiscal year" but it's
obvious what it means. I suspect once the dust settles most will agree this
isn't an important change. Congratulations on getting all fired up over a
discussion on financial years.