[GNC-dev] „Accruals are potentially missing as account_types in the db scheme

Alexander Damm alex.damm.m1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 05:19:00 EDT 2022

Thanks for the reply.

This is exactly how it is. In my last mail showed some accounts on the
highest level.

"The classes all appear to be subclasses of either Equity and/or
Liabilities and
not specific classes of accounts in their own right. I tried to have a look
at
the eBilanz online submission site (
https://www.ebilanzonline.de/digitaler-finanzbericht/#c424) to see if I
could
find out what the required input was and how to present it but that is not
possible without registration."

Of course I can program a workaround in python to link all accounts from
gnucash to the xbrl notation. But my question was, if it would not make
sense according to my lineup to change the account_type to match a greater
standard and as a benefit reduce the effort to convert the annual statement
of accounts for small business owners.

Active:
[standard account_types]
[taxonomie]                                       [current account_type in
gnucash]                         [ change requests  ]
1. Fixed Assets:
bs.ass.fixAss                                      --
                                                     none
1.1. "Intangible assets"
 bs.ass.fixAss.intan                             --
                                                   pls implement or just
"Fixed Assets"
1.2. "Tangible Assets"
 bs.ass.fixAss.tan                               Asset
                                                pls specify or just "Fixed
Assets"
1.3. Financial Assets
 bs.ass.fixAss.fin                                Stock/ Mutual Fund
                                       pls specify or just "Fixed Assets"

2. Current Assets:
 bs.ass.fixAss                                     --
                                                      none
2.1. Inventory
  bs.ass.currAss.inventory                   --
                                                pls implement or just
"Current Assets"
2.2. Accounts Receivable
 bs.ass.currAss.receiv                        Accounts Receivable
                                   none
2.3. Stock/ Mutual Fund
bs.ass.currAss.securities                  Stock/ Mutual Fund
                                 pls specify or just "Current Assets"
2.4. Cash
    bs.ass.currAss.cashEquiv.cash         Cash
                                        none
2.4. Bank/ Credit Card
bs.ass.currAss.cashEquiv.bank         Bank
                                    none
2.4. --
        --
 Currency
 none

Passiv:
[standard account_types]
[taxonomie]                                       [current account_type in
gnucash]                         [change requests]
1.Equity
     bs.eqLiab.equity                                Equity
                                                     none

1.1. --
         bs.eqLiab.equity.subscribed               --
                                                      Equity is fine
1.2. --
         bs.eqLiab.equity.capRes                    --
                                                      Equity is fine
1.3. --
         bs.eqLiab.equity.revenueRes             --
                                                    Equity is fine
1.4. --
         bs.eqLiab.equity.retainedEarnings     --
                                                  Equity is fine
1.5. --
         bs.eqLiab.equity.netIncome               --
                                                    Equity is fine
2. --
          bs.eqLiab.accruals                             --
                                                            pls implement
3. Liability
       bs.eqLiab.liab                                    Liability/
Accounts Payable                                   accounts payable is a
subaccount from liability or just liability

PNL:
1. Income
2. Expense

The links for further information would be:
https://cloud.amana.de/TaxonomyVersion/

Regards Alex