[GNC-dev] Fwd: Easy and Tax Invoice Reports — translation to mk

Vesna Micajkova vmicajkova at institutpraktikum.mk
Wed Nov 9 03:39:44 EST 2022

Hello Frank!

Thank you for your reply.

I understand, but even if it was not your intention you made it possible to translate almost the whole invoice content through that report. The possibility to create and print an in invoice on a native language is very important for every enterprise, which wants to use this program. Beside this, many other things can be translated through the program, so it can be used from anyone who understands at least one of the languages GnuCash is translated on.

Best regards,