[GNC-dev] Finance::Quote and the Toronto Stock Exchange

gnu Gord gnucashgord at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 14:40:35 EST 2022

Hello List,
I recently changed/fixed the module in Finance::Quote that queries the
Toronto Stock Exchange for quotes (actually TMX). This change will be in
the next release of FQ.
I am unclear how to proceed from here as far as GnuCash is concerned.
Should I create a pull request changing the file* gnc-commodity.c *It
currently points to a module called "tsx" which does not exist.

Please forgive my fumbling questions, I'm new to all this.

Thanks,
Gord