[GnuCash-es] Re: GTK+ 2

Derek Atkins warlord en MIT.EDU
Mar Nov 18 09:21:07 CST 2003

It's being worked on.  But gnucash has a LOT of custom widgets
which ALL have to be ported.  It's not a minor task.

As for development continuing, well, non-UI development is happening in
a way that affects everything, but UI-specific development is focused on
gnome2.  Right now only one developer is actively working on the gnome2
specific code.  We welcome more people to help with the port.

-derek

Jean Pierre Rupp <jpierre en xg.homelinux.com> writes:

> Hello people,
>
> I am new on this list. I am a heavy user of GnuCash and I have been
> looking over the Internet for information on an upcoming GTK+ 2 version
> of the program. Is one of the very few programs I use that remain with
> the old GTK+ interface. It seems strange since there seems to be some
> activity in the development team and new versions coming out.
>
> Do you have information on when (if at all) will be released a GTK+ 2
> version of GnuCash?
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Jean Pierre Rupp

       warlord en MIT.EDU                        PGP key available