[Gnucash-nl] GnuCash import for ABN and ING import files

Jacques Verhagen penningmeester op hanca.nl
Vr mei 1 05:17:25 EDT 2020

Hi Group,

I am using Gnucash with the dutch RABO bank. I can download MT490 and
import it tot Gnucash. But this month it do not work.

What happens with Gnucash. My OS is Opensuse 15.1

Best regards,

Jacques