rounding problems...

Pete Rijks prijks@nd.edu
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 13:09:47 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

This is likely to be a very silly question, but I've been unable to figure
this out from the webpage, from the gnucash builtin help system, or thru
experimentation: whenever i enter any amount into an account register,
regardless of account type, gnucash rounds the number to the nearest
dollar, which is rather irritating. it seems that internally the value is
being properly stored, but I'd really prefer that it be displayed with the
cents...

I am running Debian PPC on an apple powerbook, using the debian gnucash
package, which is version 1.3.4 ...

any help is appreciated...

thanks,

-- Pete