Can't save data???

Jack McKinney jackmc-gnucash@lorentz.com
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 23:58:15 -0600

--AqsLC8rIMeq19msA

    I started up GnuCash (just started using it) and created a few accounts
and put in a few transactions.  Then, I chose "Save As...".  It brings up
the file browser, defaulting to my home directory (/home/jackmc). I decide
to call the file "finances", so I type that in.  I then get a dialog box
saying that "/home/jackmc/finances" could not be found.  I tried other names
such as 'testing' and 'iwergbe' (random text) and get a similar result.
    How do I save the file the first time?

--
"I'm walking home from school, and I'm watching        Jack McKinney
some men building a new house, and the guy             jackmc@lorentz.com

--AqsLC8rIMeq19msA

--AqsLC8rIMeq19msA--