Palm Pilot's and GnuCash?

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Fri, 08 Dec 2000 12:09:41 -0500

In a message dated: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 11:56:18 +1100
Robert Graham Merkel said:

>If you're a programmer and are interested in working on this stuff
>yourself I can provide you with some pointers.

Ahm, I'd love too, but I wouldn't call myself a programmer.  The only language
I really know with any certainty is perl.  Lisp/Scheme/Guile make no sense to
me (yet, maybe someday).  My C is fairly basic.

Would you judge this type of thing to be fairly simple?  If so, please provide
the pointers and I can give it a try.

Thanks :)
--
Seeya,