SuSE 7.0 support?

infty@pascal.math.tamu.edu infty@pascal.math.tamu.edu
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 13:30:42 -0600 (CST)

I don't recall what I used....this was about June this year.  Maybe I
should try again?

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Dave Peticolas wrote:

>  writes:
> > I would love an RPM that works with SuSE, although I run 6.4.  About 3
> > months ago I tried to install gnucash and after two days of trying I gave
> > up...Maybe one of these days I will be able to use gnucash :)
>
> So the SuSE 6.x rpm on the ftp site did not work for you?
>
> dave

 _______     Obed Matus                        Office:  Milner 001
 "  |  "     Department of Mathematics         Phone:   (409) 845-6720
  A | M      Texas A&M University              http://obed.matus.com
   ---       College Station, TX 77843         obed@matus.com

"We have uniformly rejected all letters and declined all discussion upon the
question of when the present century ends, as it is one of the most absurd
that can engage the public attention, and we are astonished to find it has
been the subject of so much dispute, since it appears plain. The present
century will not terminate till January 1, 1801, unless it can be made out
that 99 are 100... It is a silly, childish discussion, and only exposes the
want of brains of those who maintain a contrary opinion to that we have
stated"

The Times, 26 December 1799