Features

Carol Champagne carol@gnumatic.com
Fri, 06 Oct 2000 20:50:46 -0500

Hi again,
Here's a "wish list" of things that would be nice when entering
transactions.  Are any of these in the works?

1.  Under the Reconcile window, it would be nice to double-click on an
entry and jump directly to that entry in the register.  Quicken does
this and it's very convenient.

2.  I usually use single line mode, but when I want to view a
multiple-item split, I have to go up to "Register" and select another
style to view the split.  It would be nice if I could just double-click
on the word "Split" and have the split automatically open up.  Again,
I'm just comparing this to the way Quicken works.

3.  It would be nice to be able to select multiple items at one time,
especially in the Reconcile window.

4.  What about drag-&-drop capability in the main window, so that the
order of accounts can be changed easily?

Thanks,
Carol