Printing reports in background

Jason jason@linuxfan.com
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 22:47:08 -0500

* Robert Graham Merkel (rgmerk@mira.net) [001030 20:41]:
> We have the beginnings of such a feature, but not the full monty, yet.

Cool.  I'll look forward to seeing it down the road.

> There's a bit to do, therefore.  If you're a coder, you can speed up
> the process by addressing these issues.  If not, rest assured it's
> something the developers want to do and we'll look at it before too
> long.

I just wanted to make sure that it was on someone's wish list.  For
now, I can simply pull up the full-blown GUI and Options->Print, etc.
It'll still be much easier (and much faster) than dragging out my
laptop, booting to windows, connecting to the network, and printing a
quicken report.  :)