What do you do with translog files?

daniel@hyperion.focalex.com daniel@hyperion.focalex.com
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:28:12 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings.  After installing gnucash-1.4.6, I began entering data and
exploring what gnucash could actually do.  After an hour of data entry, my
window manager crashed.  What I was left with is a file that is called:

translog.20000912094457.log

I looked for information on this file on www.gnucash.org, but failed to
find anything.  I tried opening this file, but I get a message saying that
the file was created with a newer version of gnucash than I was running.

Has anyone run into this problem?  Is there documentation that might help
me recover from this file or am I stuck adding this information manually
again?  Thank you for your help.

--
Daniel M. Lipton