Reports

daniel@hyperion.focalex.com daniel@hyperion.focalex.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:08:45 -0400 (EDT)

Just a quick note that when I first downloaded gnucash, the text in all of
the reports was white, making it impossible to see anything in the
reports.  After searching the UI of gnucash sufficiently, looking for an
option to change the report text color, I only found a solution in editing
some of the scheme files in the install directory.

What I ended up changing was just HTML, adding "text=#000000" to every
place I found a body tag.  Yay!  Now I can actually see the reports.  =)

If anyone else has this problem, I can give you a patch for each of the
files I changed.  It seems though that the built in HTML interpreter has a
text color of white for some reason on my install.  I am using gnucash
1.4.6.

Needless to say, thanks for the great product.  Now that I can see the
reports (and have figured out how to make reports) I am very happy.  I
still find accounting weird and totally not obvious, but that's a whole
different ball of wax.  =)

--
Daniel M. Lipton

#!/usr/local/bin/perl -- rjk && dml