Incomplete records: how to deal with them?

Andrea Borgia bab0069@iperbole.bologna.it
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 07:15:14 +0200

On Sun, 17 Sep 2000 14:16:42 -0700, you wrote:

>I'm still not quite sure what you mean here. What register mode
>are you using? (single line, double line, etc.) Is this starting
>from a blank transaction?

Happens both with auto-single and double, in a slightly different way:
in auto-single (my default) you have to explicitly enter an account
name, otherwise all goes well (the field is left empty unless you
insist in filling it). In double, the account field is autocompleted
and you get the bogus share price automagically. This in 1.4.6.

TIA,
Andrea.

--
Alias:  borgia@students.cs.unibo.it